Friday, February 13, 2015

Book Review



Book Review- Amy Hodgepodge The secret’s out

Summery-
While my friends and I were working on a group project for the Annual Spring Art Show, Pia told me a big secret. Even though I swore not to tell anyone, I accidentally let it slip to Lola. No big deal since we’re all friends right? WRONG! Lola told Jesse, and now practically the entire 4th grade knows! I’m pretty sure our project and our friendships are ruined………and it’s all my fault!
My thoughts-
I’m not really a big fan of friendship books but this one was really good. I give it a four out of five. Over all this book is great for a rainy day.
Characters
(If you had not read the book yet you might not won’t to read this)”spoilers”
 Pia, I understand how she could be upset about her dad and her new mom having a baby because I have gone through a similar story. Though I don’t keep that a secret from my friends and I don’t know why she would. It is also really cool how all the characters work together.

-Gotta Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment