Saturday, January 3, 2015

Knock Down

After you finally get to the peak of that mountain that you were trying to climb after being pushed down constantly by life's troubles, you get The Knock Down. The Knock Down isn't the same for everyone. Right when you feel alright about life this is when The Knock Down happens. My advice to you is to pick yourself right up again. No matter how bad your Knock Down is, don't do things like I did. I moaned and groaned for everything to get better. Though when I thought about it I had to forget regrets and forgive mistakes even if the people involved, aren't ready to admit them. I looked to God and asked him to help me. And the one thing to remember through the whole roller-coaster of life is that each time you get knocked down, or pushed, each time you get up God makes you stronger. I know this through experience. I was not the person I was when I got on the life roller-coaster. God makes the toughest soldiers be giving them the toughest battles, have faith.

-Gotta Dash!   

No comments:

Post a Comment