Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring Book Review

So, I have been reading a lot of books these past few months. Though, they have all been from the same series of books. I love reading the Warriors by Erin Hunter. The books are so addicting. The Warriors books are about cats that live in four clans, Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Thunderclan. Most of the story takes place in Thunderclan. The cats in the forest all believe in Starclan, their warrior ancestors. Though I won't spoil anything, the books are great!

I started to read the Survivors series which is also by Erin Hunter. I really enjoyed the books I have read so far. This time it is a series about dogs trying to cope after the city they lived in was destroyed by a hurricane, if they were loners, scavengers, or dogs that live with their owners it was very hard to make a new life in the forest.

I love the Erin Hunter books because of the twists and turns that happen. I really recommend the warriors and survivors series. If you want to find more information about the books go to,
http://www.warriorcats.com/.

---Gotta Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment